- WeWork provides flexible workspace solutions, including traditional offices, shared workspaces, office suites with private amenities.
- WeWork operates in more than 700 locations globally in 150 cities and 38 countries.
- WeWork’s U.S. locations and operations generated the most revenue in FY 2021 out of all of its geographic regions.
- WeWork began trading on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “WE” on October 21, 2021.
- WeWork recently named CEO Sandeep Mathrani to the position of chairman of the board.